How To Find Hot Products On Amazon Almost Guaranteed To Sell Like Crazy
Hint: It’s a FREE tool anybody can use to identify hot products. You don’t need any technical knowledge. Or any experience. In fact, you can be looking for products in the next 60 seconds.
We’ve all see the famous photo of Jeff Bezos sitting at his desk at Amazon.com’s headquarters.
The year is 1994.
It was the year the animated classic Lion King topped the Box Office, pipping Forrest Gump for the #1 spot. Bruce Springsteen’s Streets of Philadelphia was the world’s hottest single. And science geek Jeff Bezos started a tiny online bookshop from his garage in Washington.
Bezos is a man on a mission.
Fast forward 25 years…
- Bezos is the richest man in the world with an estimated net worth of $125 billion.
- Based on its sales, Amazon would be the 55th biggest country in the world.
- If you took Walmart, Home Depot, Costco, Lowes, Target, Best Buy, Kohl’s Macy’s and JCPenney – and combined them into one company they’d still be smaller than Amazon.
- And everyday, people from all walks of life, are replacing their income from their day jobs by selling products on Amazon.
I should know. I have months when I sell $67,000 worth of goods and more - without running my Amazon business full time. I have students that are putting their kids in private schools… moving into bigger homes in safer neighbourhoods… taking exotic overseas holidays…
… and all from cashflow they’ve generated by selling on Amazon.
Their secret? They know how to find hot products that are almost guaranteed to sell. Friend: if you know which products are going to sell crazy on Amazon, you literally have a “license to print” the lifestyle of your choice!
And in this article, I’m going to show a secret you can use starting today, too.
I have all sorts of tricks up my sleeve but this one might be my best.
It’s called Google Trends.
Google Trends is a clever little tool that tracks trends. You can type in any keyword you want and instantly see if there’s demand for it.
Of course, you’ll also see if nobody’s talking about it.
All you have to do is create a list of products that you’re thinking about selling. Pop their main keywords into Google trends and voila!
You can now see if people actually want what you’re thinking about selling.
Google Trends offers up data for several years.
That means you can track if a product’s on the rise or starting its decline.
You can even use it to check for seasonal variances. After all, you want a product that’s going to sell all year round.
This one little trick will help you to take your first step towards finding a great product.
And best of all, it’s completely FREE!
And do you know what else is free?
My Amazon training Masterclass.
Tens of thousands of people per month attend my events, watch my videos and participate in my Masterclasses.
Why? Because Amazon is the world’s greatest business.
If you want to start a business you can partner with Amazon and get access to the biggest marketplace in the world:
- There are over 244 million active users on Amazon – which means an absolutely colossal number of people you can sell to
- Amazon don’t just connect buyers with sellers like eBay. You can send your products straight to Amazon and they’ll store them and ship them directly to your customer on your behalf. All you have to do is find what to sell and list it. It’s almost embarrassingly simple
- On average Amazon ships 608,000,000 packages a year which works out to 1.6 million packages a day – and people still can’t get enough of whipping their credit cards out and buying more and more things
And you know what?
Today Amazon has captured 50% of the online market in the USA.
So if you want to achieve financial freedom.
If you want to start your own business.
And you want to enjoy high margins - whilst working part time from home - register for this FREE masterclass.
This masterclass is only available for a limited time and strictly on a first come, first served basis.
A to Z Formula on Facebook